Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Long Does Hair Take To Thicken After Being Long After Getting Hair Thinned???...?

After getting hair thinned???...? - how long does hair take to thicken after being long

I have thinned my hair and I hate it, I have curly hair curly and of course I am for him and said thinned out. I have always said, never too thin, curly hair and most important thing is that I do not like. It makes my head get big, lol, my hair because I'm "big" is used in general, how long does it thicken? Is this the time it takes to grow thinner Peices? Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I do not believe that the thinning of the hair, especially curly hair .... .... My theory is thinnned old ladies in their hair to make your hair more pulpy Why all want to do with thick or curly hair to hair look thicker ???????? No! I think I have some class hairdressers, look like the hair thinner ..... certainly not facilitate hair .... when I was little, I thought this ..... My mother asked the barber for my hair, thinning and Ta-dah I think Bozo the Clown for a few weeks! No haircut too early for me to see what was wrong! Thankfully my mother and remained present for my thin hair! Even today, to clarify, my thick hair and refuse to, after I did in layers, easier toto deal with .... I'm sorry, but you only have to wait for the birth .... Getting hold off .....

Anonymous said...

U must let it grow

Anonymous said...

You need to cut herself. Or it gets worse! Good luck and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

You need to cut herself. Or it gets worse! Good luck and enjoy.

Post a Comment