Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ringworm With Large Circles Please Help! I Discovered A Large Red/round Circle On My Leg And Want To Make Sure Its Not Lyme.?

Please help! I discovered a large red/round circle on my leg and want to make sure its not lyme.? - ringworm with large circles

I was in my garden in the morning in the weeds hit / cut and what not ... and went to shower and discovered a perfect circle, very important in my thigh, at least 2 "in diameter, and I know it's not ringworm, because it is not only a red ring, 2" red circle with a white ring around it that is very swollen and itchy and burning. Please help!

4 comments:

Sylvan said...

If beef is a red-eye-shaped white mark (it seems) and Lyme disease is caused by a tick bite. The site contains pictures below it seems bitten in the legs and thighs. Get some antibiotics, is the first line of defense against disease.

Alpha WolfPup © 2008 said...

I do not believe that Lyme disease is through the rash of Lyme disease does not cause sting. From my own itch is a fungal infection.

Amanda is Broken. said...

You need to see a Docter, to see if it is Lyme, and it sounds like a spider bite me

Jim said...

It may well be ringworm. Consult a doctor.

Post a Comment