Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dog Mount Girlfriend Is There ANYTHING I Can Put On Stuff To Keep My Girlfriend's Bunny From Chewing On Stuff?

Is there ANYTHING I can put on stuff to keep my girlfriend's bunny from chewing on stuff? - dog mount girlfriend

Woman has a huge Flanders, one can achieve everything 3 feet above the ground ... I have computer cables, phone chargers, AC adapters for notebook computers, tapes server rack industrial power, and that all cables ... I did everything I could the power strip on the underside of the desk and son hot mount ... Only to prevent chewing through them.

Some parts of the house can not be modified or amended .. Is there anything to be plugged into the cable so that they can not chew them? Even the laundry! If it means something to bite once and never again ...

I've lost, an optical mouse that is not found everywhere b / c he thought the cable was a chew toy. Suspended because he went with a new model. I have 4 of these mice that are all the other colors. I'm sure I do not understand, but I liked the appearance of 4 of our laptops with different colors in this series () in mice.

We have tried to ... "Tip of the white vinegar, if anything they chew on things. In addition, keep stapped with a squeeze bottle. Who's afraid of chewing only 1 place to another.

He hung rubber block, a register of food, tons of food and water, and a rubber dog toy (Kong believe they were called). There can be no reason for this destruction.

If you are after more of an idea that searching for something that can maybe hit the mat B / C he gladly try to Rip It Up


(She is also to be smaller yet to be decided [in spite of its size] ... so I know that his behavior will be more difficult to master)


Thank you again yall.

3 comments:

oregano1... said...

Cover the son with the question: http://www.crittercord.com/ still needs a taste deterrent that works in accordance with the Rabbits. The majority, namely, that chew the bitter sprays sold as a deterrent. The spray only in the product that I have had fooey with success, but did not stop even then. I use the door outside the African region with all the cables when they are outside, cover son naked electric wire or hard plastic corrugated sheet to avoid bug place cable under the carpet, etc. best as possible. The holidays should not be left unattended, except in an area completely bunnyproofed not chew the cord is a problem for you dangerous for the rabbit.

One light said...

Try some bitter apple spray (you can) in pet shops

If that fails, then you stick it in a closed room where it can not reach to chew their favorite places.

If you are chewing on a toy to distract her, cardboard, etc. .. I've had my rabbit a herd of rabbits (which prevents him from chewing things because I am now a big house that I could go anywhere) http://www.catsandrabbitsandmore.com / cot ...

Place pillows / blankets / boxes .. where he likes to chew .. what they can achieve

You can buy on the bone affects the Petstore, so that they can not receive your cable

You can send your applause, or to make some noise

Get her spayed when she is old enough


Remember ... Rabbits are easily swallowed by too much carpet (I've many friends who had the rabbits that out). If it will therefore observe a rabbit in freedom 24 / 7.

And do not try !!!!!!! bleach could kill her!

col E said...

She is still young, she is chewing.
The larger rabbits tend to grow out of it. Are your teeth, trimmed the need. Take them to see a vet. I use a vaporizer to zero chat Petco - I have a daughter who is fixed and 2 years is still a chewer. Holland Lop My son is very gentle and non-destructive. Try a couple of baskets of hay and holding a paper towel that can be played with some of his cage instead of cables. Be patient and do not cry just makes it worse

Post a Comment