Friday, January 8, 2010

Soleus Portable Air Conditioner How Well Do Heat/cool Air Conditioners Work As Far As Heating?

How well do heat/cool air conditioners work as far as heating? - soleus portable air conditioner

I plan to get a BR 1 BA 1 house is fairly open, with the exception of the bedroom and bathroom (ceiling too high enough, even if a fan there) above, can be 600 square meters with a window AC unit so that I thought if the place is cool, maybe if I join a radiator that is capable of heating the place. I was thinking something like ... http://www.bizrate.com/airconditioners/s (a combined heating and AC is easily moved on wheels, so you can move), so that the window would be released and might. Does anyone have any experience with this order? All the comments I'm just to cover the cooling capacity. Other ideas for the heating zone is also considered. Moreover, in the end this is a rental property if we do not want something boring (will move as heating) or potentially dangerous (for example) a stove.

1 comment:

Kitkat86... said...

a unit of work and when you buy the right size for the room (s), the heating and cooling. I do not recommend portable. Labor and windows, but is really annoying, because the compression, they must build empty. I changed my window with a heating / air. Heat works better than the slowdown in the mines (or perhaps because its hot as hell where I live). It is not so bad on the bills of age. I got mine at Lowe's. are not only a guide for the energy that you expect, and I recommend a window unit.

Post a Comment