Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Swimming Flippers Training Fins (flippers) Not Allowed In Swimming Pool. Does Pool Management Has The Right To Do This?

Training fins (flippers) not allowed in swimming pool. Does pool management has the right to do this? - swimming flippers

I have developed a couple of very short fins of a world-class manufacturer exclusively to the training pool, above. However, I was forbidden to use them in a pool of London. It is undoubtedly one of the pool accessories and no diving or saltwater open fins. My fins have tips of rubber padding to protect the safety rounded.

In the same pool is an area in which they are used diving fins. It seems that management discriminated against the re-use by the customer and safety standards relaxed, so they make more money. They make the same money if I have the wings or not. When I was a student of the dive, so that more money from me, and I can flippers, fins and actual use of the sea!

I've used the fins for the renovation of an orthopedic condition, so you enjoy everything that's serious. Thanks

4 comments:

Lauren said...

It outreagous! There may be 1 rule for you and 1 charge of the others. In my opinion, the management has no right to do so, as you say, that they more money from you. Have you talked with them about their condition orthpedic? If you still can not move and ... I would like to use another pool.

CLIVE H said...

There is a problem with "fins" in a public swimming pool, where someone could be injured. The only other problem with the health and safety. The nanny state for all children treated equally.

This is true even in my childhood and youth illegitimate in 1940 and 50 that no fishing allowed here in the POOL - Well, well!

FRAGINAL... said...

The pool owner has the right to regulate the use of products in the pool because it's private property, unless the prohibition against the law.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps if you have a note from his doctor and the Director of the pool who can provide will be filed.

Post a Comment