Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rash On Legs More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible To Get A Rash On The Legs And Arms From Dryer Sheets?

Is it possible to get a rash on the legs and arms from dryer sheets? - rash on legs more condition_symptoms

I just to the DR for a picket line type of rash was such as redness, an insect bite looking shots in the legs especially. You really can not solve, and dismissed it as a flea / mosquito / insect bites. The problem is that I have long pants, wear long trousers in bed, have not been exposed to the outside or just outside, and I am a very clean person. The bites always appeared in the last 2-3 nights (just watch w / day) and my friend is sleeping beside me, almost naked (although I am fully) dressed has nothing to do not bite, non-marking. So I wonder if they have a new worksheet allergic to the hair more than you bought last week? I have sensitive skin, so I wonder if this could be a possible solution.

6 comments:

Nunya Bizness said...

Yes,
my ex-wife had the same reaction when we buy one "cards" generic hair.
They left when she wore clothes that were not made with the leaves, then returned when they dress that you wore to do with them.

Nunya Bizness said...

Yes,
my ex-wife had the same reaction when we buy one "cards" generic hair.
They left when she wore clothes that were not made with the leaves, then returned when they dress that you wore to do with them.

asaucyga... said...

You may have a reaction to many laundry products. My ex had a terrible skin allergies and had to use Dreft beds because the allergy is low for the sensitive skin of babies

The experiment, the bed and pajamas RID / pants in the laundry room one hypo-allergenic laundry washed, and give them the extra washing without detergent. no towels, dryer. Enter a week and see if it disappears.

If you know that was the problem (but why submit? Washing) it back as you let your hair - if you get the rash, the applicable of the perpetrators.

Allergies can develop at any time. If this is severe and persists, it may be subject to an allergist for testing to isolate the problems (I have a friend allergic to lanolin - had to withdraw half of your lotions and cosmetics)

curious said...

do not bite? If so, can be taken Morgellons disease. Google it.

urmarkgi... said...

Yes
My husband has all sorts of things
Dryer sheets, or the febreese down on them
Laundry detergent, with whom they also
no alcohol, including mouthwash, not even swallow
and any number of eggs that are not organically
The outbreak is very rare and I know that this is not an insect bite cause i dont get it
The doctor said everything that could do for them?
If you have any tips, write me urmarkgirl@yahoo.com
Well, I hope you feel better!

Pauline P said...

Dryer sheets contain many chemicals and under the condition that the suspect was arrested for the emergence of rash. Visit the station in order to obtain more information about the outbreak.

Post a Comment